How To Synchronize Location Assassin's Creed Odyssey Xbox One, How To Keep Friends, Savage Love Instrumental Tiktok, Truly Drink Stock, Lance Armstrong Children, Japanese Beef And Potato Stew Midnight Diner, Is Rice Wine Halal Hanafi, Suhani Bhatnagar Instagram, Campbelltown Council Online Services, Easiest Shots To Take, Seagate Expansion 2tb Ps4, Weather British Columbia, Space Comforter Full, Pannaiyarum Padminiyum Songs, Spinal Csf Leak Treatment, How To Eject Samsung Portable Ssd T5, Herb Plants For Sale Near Me, D'amore Mckim School Of Business Undergraduate Ranking, Double Bed On Sale, Redmi Note 2, Where To Buy Planet 13 Stock, Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies, Folk Music Pr, Date Cookie Dough, Drew Struzan Prints, Minecraft Polished Diorite Id, Synchronize Location Ac Odyssey Ps4, Edible Parts Of Coconut Tree, The Calling Wherever You Will Go Chords, " /> How To Synchronize Location Assassin's Creed Odyssey Xbox One, How To Keep Friends, Savage Love Instrumental Tiktok, Truly Drink Stock, Lance Armstrong Children, Japanese Beef And Potato Stew Midnight Diner, Is Rice Wine Halal Hanafi, Suhani Bhatnagar Instagram, Campbelltown Council Online Services, Easiest Shots To Take, Seagate Expansion 2tb Ps4, Weather British Columbia, Space Comforter Full, Pannaiyarum Padminiyum Songs, Spinal Csf Leak Treatment, How To Eject Samsung Portable Ssd T5, Herb Plants For Sale Near Me, D'amore Mckim School Of Business Undergraduate Ranking, Double Bed On Sale, Redmi Note 2, Where To Buy Planet 13 Stock, Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies, Folk Music Pr, Date Cookie Dough, Drew Struzan Prints, Minecraft Polished Diorite Id, Synchronize Location Ac Odyssey Ps4, Edible Parts Of Coconut Tree, The Calling Wherever You Will Go Chords, " />

ac rebellion ottoman connection

Luciano soloing this event for me, jealous of people with ezio/giro leveled up. For the next 5 days, you can earn DNA Fragments of Ishak and Aleksei in the Helix Rift Event, THE OTTOMAN CONNECTION! Kinda bullshit you can only get a total of 20 Aleksei frags this event... its gonna take years to 5* him at this rate...mines not even gonna go from 1*-->2* this event. Just do the mission on the highest difficulty your team can clear and rush the rests. For more information, head over to assassinscreedrebellion.com to learn more! Seems like we are all waiting to actually see how it works. Pretty straight forward event as there's no chest other than mission 1. Stop releasing new heroes and work on region 5 please. I sent a report to support so hoping to get my tokens back. Watch Queue Queue Assassin's Creed Rebellion is available since November 20 2018 for iOS and Android. I have no idea what I’m looking at but I appreciate the info none the less. For more information, head over to assassinscreedrebellion.com to learn more! It comprises of five missions set during the Reconquista in which Ishak Pasha and members of the Ottoman Brotherhood traveled to Spain in an attempt to thwart the Byzantine Templars ' purchase of Niccolò Polo 's journal from the Inquisition . Hopefully someone likes it! Forge your Brotherhood, Spark the rebellion! The Rift has opened! Assassin's Creed Rebellion is available since November 20 2018 for iOS and Android. Are there any missions that don't require an Enforcer? Assassin's Creed® Rebellion is a free-to-play strategy RPG game where you can engage with your favorite Assassins as you build your own Brotherhood and lead the fight against the Templars. The Ottoman Connection is a recurring Helix Rift Event in Assassin's Creed: Rebellion that originally lasted from October 5–10, 2018. Spreadsheet and Album for those interested. It only happens ONCE! Forge your Brotherhood, Spark the rebellion! The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I want to work out of its worth saving for that one! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ACRebellion community. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ACRebellion community. They show you which missions in the upcoming event gives you the best point per token ratio, allowing you to maximize your points. The Rift has opened! This is the same lineup as last month, so hopefully, your team is more prepared for this round to get those juicy Alexei fragments. They keep switching back and forth with the chests... Last event chests pulled some missions over the next, but now the first mission is worse, no matter how you run it. Press J to jump to the feed. Rally your Brotherhood Heroes and embark a quest to retrieve an ancient artifact from the Inquisition! Good luck boys. Assassin's Creed® Rebellion is a free-to-play strategy RPG game where you can engage with your favorite Assassins as you build your own Brotherhood and lead the fight against the Templars. Crashed twice on the last mission already ><. For more information, head over to assassinscreedrebellion.com to learn more! I feel like one need to use non-bonus to 3 star first then rush, but that sort of defeats the purpose since GM4 has pretty close pts anyways. Forge your Brotherhood, Spark the rebellion! Watch Queue Queue. Would recommend checking out this site to find out stuff like that. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Assassin's Creed® Rebellion is a free-to-play strategy RPG game where you can engage with your favorite Assassins as you build your own Brotherhood and lead the fight against the Templars. Forge your Brotherhood, Spark the rebellion! The tables where it says points per token are the interesting ones. One million for 20 shards aleksi. Chest values are based on 75%/20%/5% chance to get 300/600/900 points, bashing chance maxes at 95%, and pickers get 20% extra. My game is screwy and I have the [En-US] bug, so sometimes things like numbers on rewards don’t show or don’t show completely. Will you be able to make that difference with rushes now? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Assassin's Creed® Rebellion is a free-to-play strategy RPG … Does anyone know which characters get frag rewards for the next tornament coming up? I guess I'll play without using helix and hope many people save for Al-Mualim. Edit: I know there are 20x Horacio frags available from the progression rewards, but not who the reward for the Ranking is! 4.9k members in the ACRebellion community. 3 Legendary DNA can appear in a single page. Aleksei as progression rewards, Ishak as rank rewards? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ACRebellion community. Two events that I don't care about, to recover from the recent string of awesome events! Have the values changed this time or are they still the same? GM5 is not doable for my bonus trio (5* Giro, 4* Ezio, 5* Luciano with 5* weapons). Same. Difference between bonus or not is 18k ish. https://www.facebook.com/426043561114334/posts/791546207897399/?sfnsn=mo. Ezio and Luciano can't do much at all and Giro is not Jean or Domingo that can clear all rooms by himself. This video is unavailable. For the next 5 days, you can earn DNA Fragments of Ishak and Aleksei in the Helix Rift Event, THE OTTOMAN CONNECTION! Can someone confirm for me that there’s only 18 Aleksei DNA as the progression reward? Was looking forward to this one, with Aleksei being the only hero I haven't unlocked yet (and have zero frags on). And he is required for next event? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is bull crap. Please Keep looking for it. Do we know anything about the star system? Bring a healer and rush after you three star with bonus heroes. Shaded missions indicate they're better than manualing the best R4 difficulty stages.

How To Synchronize Location Assassin's Creed Odyssey Xbox One, How To Keep Friends, Savage Love Instrumental Tiktok, Truly Drink Stock, Lance Armstrong Children, Japanese Beef And Potato Stew Midnight Diner, Is Rice Wine Halal Hanafi, Suhani Bhatnagar Instagram, Campbelltown Council Online Services, Easiest Shots To Take, Seagate Expansion 2tb Ps4, Weather British Columbia, Space Comforter Full, Pannaiyarum Padminiyum Songs, Spinal Csf Leak Treatment, How To Eject Samsung Portable Ssd T5, Herb Plants For Sale Near Me, D'amore Mckim School Of Business Undergraduate Ranking, Double Bed On Sale, Redmi Note 2, Where To Buy Planet 13 Stock, Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies, Folk Music Pr, Date Cookie Dough, Drew Struzan Prints, Minecraft Polished Diorite Id, Synchronize Location Ac Odyssey Ps4, Edible Parts Of Coconut Tree, The Calling Wherever You Will Go Chords,

About the author